Check out our eStore for policy manuals, job descriptions and more!
MEET OUR PUBLICATIONS PARTNER!
On January 1st, 2014, Images & Associates moved all of our products to our affiliated company MedDocs.biz and established a more user-friendly eStore that provides all of our products as downloadable files. You'll never wait for shipment again. Simply make your purchase and follow the instructions for immediate download.
THE DESKTOP CONSULTANT SERIES
The original Desktop Consultant Manual: The Rehab Department’s Guide to Joint Commission was developed in 2005 in response to a clear need for managers and staff in physical medicine to have practical resources to assist in preparation for survey, to assist in improving productivity through reduction in paperwork and to build confidence in their ability to meet and exceed current accreditation standards. Since our clients have asked for more, we have expanded the series to include:
- The Desktop Consultant: The Book of Policies for Rehab Services, 2014 Edition
- The Desktop Consultant: The Desktop Consultant: Essential Policies for the IRF, 2014 Edition
- The Desktop Consultant: HIPAA Compliance Polices for Therapy Practices, October 201
- The Desktop Consultant: HIPAA Compliance Policies for Small Healthcare Practices (for physicians, dentists, psychologists, optometrists and other non-therapy practitioners), October 2013
- The Desktop Consultant: HIPPA Compliance Forms for Small Healthcare Practices (for therapists AND other practitioners), October 2013
- The Desktop Consultant: HIPPA Compliance Policies for Small Healthcare Consultants, October 2013 (specifically for healthcare consultants who provide services as a Business Associate to Covered Entities)
And, each product in the Desktop Consultant Series provides you with the policies in a "full book" pdf for ease in printing for review along with individual Word documents so that you can customize the policies to your individual practice setting. There’s no better value for developing policies – each is priced far less than the cost of having them typed!